Be ready! job readiness training is now open
Be ready! provides youth and young adults with the skills needed to land a job or summer internship. The training is now available online on the BrookLynk website and can be accessed anytime, anywhere!
Registration is FREE and open to young people wishing to develop and advance their professional skills.
To participate you must:
- Be between 14 and 24 years old
- Live and/or attend school in the Northwest suburbs (Crystal, Robbinsdale, New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, etc.)
- Meet one or more BrookLynk eligibility criteria
To register for Get Ready! visit brooklynk-bpbc.teachable.com
BrookLynk Summer Internship Application Launching February 21
Looking for a summer job? BrookLynk’s paid summer internship program gives young people the skills, experience, and social networks they need to head into college and a career.
Applications will open on February 21 and close on April 10.
To apply for a summer internship, you must:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 24 (must be 16 by June 1, 2022)
- Live or go to school in Brooklyn Park or Brooklyn Center
- Complete the Get Ready! job readiness training
For more information visit www.brooklynk.works/internships
To learn more about these opportunities and more, visit www.brooklynk.works.
If you have any further questions, please email BrookLynk at [email protected]