We all know the baseball season runs from spring to fall with the winter landing during the offseason. Year after year, Dodgers fans are agonized for three long months while they wait for the start of spring training. Now, thanks to the Dodgers’ new holiday festival, that wait doesn’t have to be so long.
The Los Angeles Dodgers announced Monday that they will turn Dodger Stadium into a Winter Wonderland for the holiday season.
Always wanted to ice skate on the outfield? How about having your picture taken with Santa wearing a Dodgers hat? Or how about visiting the newly renovated Christmas-themed central square?
Fill your hearts with holiday cheer and immerse yourself in the new Dodgers Holiday Festival from November 26 to December 31, 2021.
The immersive Dodgers-themed vacation experience will provide surprises, interactive entertainment, and plenty of Instagram-worthy photo opportunities. Enjoy the larger-than-life holiday scenes throughout the stadium and the state-of-the-art lighting installation. We promise it will provide a fun vacation for the whole family.
The holiday festival will be held nightly at Dodger Stadium from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT on weekdays and 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT on weekends. Tickets start at $ 16.00 and must be purchased online in advance to enter the festival.
In addition, special ticket activities include ice skating and photos with tickets for these activities are extremely limited and must also be purchased online in advance. Tickets can be purchased at 10:00 a.m. from Wednesday 10 November 2021 here: www.dodgers.com/holidayfestival.
For the first time ever, the Dodgers Holiday Festival will feature an illuminated outdoor ice skating experience built across the outfield. The rink will host 30-minute sessions throughout the opening hours of each event date.
Head to the Dodgers reliever pen where Santa landed in his sleigh to take photos with the fans. Reservations for photos are available in one hour time slots when a professional photographer will be at your disposal. Customers will be able to access their photos digitally with an option to purchase printed photos.
Other amenities include a full service bar, vacation themed food and of course Shake Shack! Dodgers Holiday is for everyone, regardless of age. Here are other experiences available:
- Snap photos for this year’s family greeting card choosing from a plethora of backdrops, including giant wrapped gifts, snowmen, Santa’s sleigh, and a 40-foot Christmas tree.
- Meet and interact with Santa’s elves.
- Walk through a winter wonderland of light displays and interactive installations, including light tunnels and the immersive Northern Lights experience.
- Enjoy holiday music throughout the event and live musical performances every night.
- · Create and take home a holiday souvenir.
- Immerse yourself in the holiday season in one of the bouncy houses.
- Check out holiday gift purchases at Dodgers outlets in Centerfield Plaza.
- Come hungry and thirsty, as the Dodgers Holiday Festival will feature a wide selection of seasonally inspired foods including grilled entrees, desserts, cocktails, craft beers, wines and hot chocolate.
Fans can also purchase holiday gifts like t-shirts, figurines, autographed memorabilia and more at Centerfield Plaza where the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) will operate its base.
LADF will also collect new or used baseball and softball gloves for use in its sport-based youth development program. When purchasing tickets, guests will have the opportunity to donate to support LADF.
All Dodgers Holiday Festival guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event start time.