UPDATED RESTRICTIONS IN GREATER SYDNEY
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE OR WORK IN LOCAL AREAS OF THE CITY OF SYDNEY, RANDWICK, WAVERLEY OR WOOLLAHRA:
– Stay at home unless absolutely necessary.
– Four reasons to leave home: If you cannot work from home or study at home, exercise outside in groups of less than 10, if you have to take care of a loved one, or buy essential goods or services.
– The home order will remain in place at least until next Friday.
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE OR WORK IN LOCAL AREAS OF THE CITY OF SYDNEY, RANDWICK, WAVERLEY OR WOOLLAHRA, AS WELL AS IN THE WEST INTERIOR, THE BAY OF CANADA AND BAYSID:
– Do not travel outside of the Sydney metropolis, unless essential.
FOR ALL OTHER RESIDENTS OF GREATER SYDNEY, CTE CENTRALE, BLUE MOUNTAINS, WOLLONGONG AND SHELLHARBOUR:
– The rule of one person per four square meters applies indoors and outdoors, including at weddings and funerals.
– Masks mandatory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at outdoor events.
– Visitors to households limited to five, including children.
– Dancing is prohibited in indoor reception areas or nightclubs.
– Dancing allowed at weddings for the bridal party, which should not exceed 20 people.
– Prohibition of singing by the public during indoor performances or by the faithful in indoor places of worship.
– Dance and gym classes limited to 20, masks compulsory.
– Outdoor seated events limited to 50 percent of the seated capacity.
– Public transport capacity limits and green dots on seats are back.
– It is forbidden to drink standing up in indoor areas.
Associated Australian Press